Share

jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

Spring Fashion, Summer is almost here!

I know I haven't posted anything recently but I was focused on taking the Spanish SATS so I had to study a lot, believe me.
But anyway, I had a little spare time to take some pictures for the blog.
So we are still on Spring but Summer is almost here, that means, our wardrobe must start changing and we can introduce more shorts and tanks also some dresses or skirts but those I will post these weekend because I have an absolutely adorable outfit for my promotion. You'll see.
This post's clothes are basically a close tight dark blue heart printed tank from BERSHKA, an indigo shirt available in PRIMARK and high waist denim shorts which I bought in MANGO.

Llevo un tiempo sin publicar nada porque estuve ocupada con los examenes de selectividad y tuve que etudiar un montón, creedme. Sin embargo, he tenido un pelín de tiempo para sacar fotos para el blog. Seguimos en primavera pero el verano ya asoma a la vuelta de la esquina. Es hora de cambiar el armario. Puedo empezar a usar cortos y tirantes, vestidos y faldas... Tenéis que ver mi atuendo para mi graduación, ESPECTACULAR, lo publicaré.
Aquí vemos un top azul marino ceñido con estampado de corazones de BERSHKA, una blusa azul oscuro de PRIMARK y unos vaqueros cortos de tiro algo de MANGO.
Zara and Mango outfit
Shorts and top for springZara's top and mango's shorts.







The bun with two loose locks give anybody a casual, relaxed and natural look.


0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts