Share

domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

HI!

Let me introduce myself...

As it can be read in my description, my name is Patricia. I am an 18 year old girl who is willing to share my wardrobe and daily outfit.
I am a fashion enthusiast and I regard myself as a photography lover, therefore, I decided to open this blog following my two passions.


Soy Patricia, una chica de dieciocho años deseosa de mostrar sus looks y atuendos. Me encanta la moda y la fotografía por lo que decidí combinar mis dos pasiones y crear este blog en el que ambas se fusionan y son uno.

My aim...


The purpose of this blog is to let you see what I like, I just want to express myself and see others opinions or suggestions. I will try to keep this page updated with my last purchases, or ideas. 
I will post a little mix of clothing, make up and other stuff related to fashion and style.
I hope you enjoy my mini Vogue.

Pretendo mostrar qué me gusta, expresarme y aceptar sugerencias y opiniones, trataré de actualizar con mis adquisiciones e ideas. Mezclaré posts de ropa, maquillaje y temática relacionada con la moda como peinados, uñas... Espero que os guste mi pequeña Vogue.
Come and see my blog
A quick flance 

0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts