Share

sábado, 28 de junio de 2014

natural look

Comfy outfit

Today's outfit since its raining is a comfy one. Pretty much acceptable for everyday and really comfortable
The loose blouse is from ZARA, an old collection but still love the print! The sleeveless shirt beneath the blouse is from MOHS while the high waisted jeans are from PIMKIE.
I adore those trousers, they look good and the color is perfect, I love dark jeans

Clothing details...


loose fashionable blouseThe nicest thing about this blouse are the sleeves, they are wide and hang loose. I love the fact that the blouse goes shirred to my waist, making me a nice figure.
I didn't want to cone my hair since it is an awful day so a pony tail is perfect for every situation and gives me a casual look. Natural and cute.
my everyday outfit

Shoes...

This shoes made of patent leather are nice and can be worn in almost every occasion, they are elegant and stylish. I love them♥
patent leather shoes 

comfortable and trendy style



5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I just randomly found this blog and i must day that you have a lovely and personal style! I mean, you clearly follow some trends, but you have a nice personal touch in every outfit. It kinda reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the city. Some fashion bloggers just wear boring clothes which everyone else uses, so your blog is so fresh!

Jenni, from Finland

Vadtrizia dijo...

To Jenni: I can't really answer you cuz u are an anonymouse or maybe just because I don't find were to respond you so I answer ya via comment, thank you so much, I'm kinda disappointed I don't have followers or comments and you made my day, seriously. Just because of you I'll keep trying ♥

Kudzai dijo...

Love your shirt, its so cute!! xoxo

♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

Vadtrizia dijo...

To Kuzdai: I'm really pleased to read that and I'm going right now off to see ur blog :) kisses!

Vadtrizia dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts