Share

domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

Spring Outfit, why?

Attuned to what season we are in here in Spain, my first post will be a pure spring white look.
When the sun shines and everything is green, white goes in perfect harmony with the atmosphere. I am blonde and quite pale, that's why I decided to try a intense red lipstick for this photos I took this week.

Acorde con la temporada, este post es un atuendo totalmente primaveral. Cuando hace sol y todo florece y está verde, me encanta la ropa blanca que va en armonía con el aire que se respira. Soy rubia y bastante pálida por lo que probé con un rojo intenso para estas fotos.


Description of the look

This outfit makes me think of happy times with no worries, a prelude to summer and give a really fresh look to anyone wearing it.
I decided to combine it with this straw hat which is suitable for going to the beach. The apple was to simbolize spring. The white t-shirt is one of my favorite for its filmy look. The tights have this nebula print that match the filmy fabric of the shirt.

Este look me hace pensar en días alegres, un preludio del verano que da un toque muy fresco y libre a cualquiera que lo lleve. Decidí combinarlo con un sombrero de paja que es perfecto para la playa. La manzana simboliza la primavera. Me encanta la camisa por su tejido vaporos y los leggings por el estampado de nebulosa que pega a la perfección con la tela de la blusa.

Pictures 

This is my look for the seasonOutfit for this weather
Enjoy the time!



Shirt from: EMP.de
Tights from: crazyinlove.es



Spring outfit 




0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts