Share

jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

Ibizan Party Outfit

ibizan party As I wrote yesterday, I didn't have much time because I was heading to an Ibizan party celebrated in a small town in the nearby. The party was cool I have to say though I expected way more people (last year it was more crowded) but I still enjoyed myself. I won't stay too much here this summer so I don't want to miss the few parties celebrated while me in Spain. 
In summer in this town, every wednesday a theme party takes place, every week there is a different motion. It's fun because it is not compulsory to follow it yet if you do you aren't a weirdo for dressing like a hawaian, or going in piyammas...

Outfit Description

Dress

Since it was an Ibizan party, the dress had to be white, this one is a ZARA's dress (I have lots of clothing from ZARA, yes I know) it was a strapless dress with a lovely cute style, so it was a summer inspired dress. I really like it because it is a town in the sea shore and this dress is perfect for going to the beach!

Accesories 

party outfit kimono
I combined the dress with this totally super cool kimono which I bought last week and really had to show it to the world wearing it. It's from ZARA's new collection and I'm absolutely in love with it, the strings hanging on its border are so perfectly cute and the print is just great and fresh.

 Because it matches almost eveything and it's comfortable to carry, I decided to use this leather small handbag so that I could take with me only the necessary stuff (keys, cell phone, tissues and wallet). When I party I don't really want to be bothered by the things I take with me! Don't you love the print? I do!



outfit

Shoes

white heelsThis shoes are also new, they are from ROSSI, and I thought they had a small heel so I could stand on them all night long, the tartan print can't be really seen since its covered by my foot and they are kinda white so they went well with my dress.

Hairstyle 

Last but not least, as it was an informal party and had I straightened my hair it would have been a waste of time because of all the dancing and the humidity I decided to leave my natural wavy hair wich helps to this beach-friendly look. I think it looks very relaxed and natural.

Make Up

I just used Maybeline Gel Eyeliner to do a cat eye eyeline and my preciated Kiko Make up Milano Life in Rio Exotic Shine Lipstick Coral nº03.

Results

In a nutshell, I had a great time and really liked how I was going, a comfortable look for dancing till early in the morning
fashion

0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts