Share

jueves, 10 de julio de 2014

Tourist in Berlin Outfit

Last October I went to Berlin with my class and since I don't want to post all my newest clothing because I will run out of posts, I'll show you this outfit.
El pasado octubre estuve en un viaje de Berlin y para no quedarme sin posts de mis nuevas compras os mostraré el look para pasear por la capital alemana.

Outfit's description

I was wearing some leggings from POIZEN INDUSTRIES bought in CRAZYINLOVE.ES with have holes in the front and beneath there are a fishnet stockings. The purple cable-knit pullover is from H&M and so is the t-shirt which I'm wearing that says "grunge girl"; khaki coat is from PRIMARK
The sneakers are ETNIES.

Los leggings son de POIZEN INDUSTRIES, tienen agujeros y una redecilla debajo. El jersey de punto es de H&M al igual que la camisa de debajo que pone "Grunge Girl". El abrigo caqui es de PRIMARK y las playeras son ETNIES.





0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts