Share

domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

These days I don't get that much free time, I still have to learn to manage my time with my new schedule. For the moment, here is one picture I took last week after the uni on my way back. The Pink Floyd tank was already posted some months ago. The tights were bought in EMP.de and I really like the lace details. The chequered shirt is from DC and is one of the oldest pieces of clothing in my wardrobe. I'm wearing some old converse which are not plain black but have a double shoe tongue from which one is neon green and the other is neon pink, in addition to this they have a neon yellow stripe in the back. In some days I will post more pictures.
No dispongo de demasiado tiempo libre últimamente hasta que aprenda a manejarme con el tiempo y organizarme. Por ahora os dejo este post. La foto es de esta semana volviendo de la universidad. La camisa de tirantes de Pink Floyd ya ha salido en publicaciones previas. Los leggings con detalles de encaje son de EMP.de y la camisa de cuadros de DC es una de las prendas más viejas de mi armario. Las converse que llevo son bastante viejas y no son básicas negras si no que tienen doble lengüeta una verde fosforito y otra rosa fostorito y detrás una línea amarillo fosforito. En unos días subiré más fotos.


0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts