Share

miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

First official post from the capital city, so excited about living here finally! I can't believe it. So, yesterday I went shopping (YAS, that's right, SHOPPING) and I bought make up of course which you will see in future posts. Found blue lipstick, FINALLY! Anyway, this skirt might ring a bell to you since it's the one I used for my My Promotion Outfit and this cropped top has already been shown in former posts too, as well as my snapback. I went to shop around and then relaxed with some friends and a frozen youghurt, You'll get some more from me soon!
Primer post oficial desde la capi, por fin estoy aquí, estoy super emocionada y no me lo puedo creer. Ayer me fui de compras y, cómo no, para varias compré maquillaje, POR FIN ENCONTRÉ EL LAPIZ DE LABIOS AZUL. Bueno, la falda la podéis ver en Lista para mi Graduación y es de Pimkie, el top corto hasta el ombligo es de New Yorker, la gorra granate de Vans y las playeras son Vans. Paseé por ahí viendo algunas prendas y después relax con un yogur helado y amigas. ¡Tendréis más noticias de mi pronto!



0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts