Share

domingo, 22 de junio de 2014

Floral floaty skirt, elegant white blouse
Wide belt to unify both part.

My Prom's Outfit

As I promised, this is how I went to my promotion last Friday. I wanted an elegant look but not too excesive for the occasion. 
Consequently, after spending hours and days window-shopping in the nearest shopping mall with my friends, I went once with my mom and found this absolutely perfect set of clothing which I bought in PIMKIE. It consisted of:

Como prometí, aquí está mi atuendo para mi graduación el pasado viernes. Buscaba algo elegante pero no demasiado recargar y que me valiese para más días. Tras varias jornadas de compras y buscando sin encontrar, fui con mi madre al centro comercial de los alrededores y encontré el conjunto ideal en PIMKIE:

Outfit pieces of clothing:

-A floral, floaty, high waisted skirt which I fell in love with because of its colors, the pale pink, violet and light blue are harmonic and reflected what I looked for: a smart look which suited a scholar girl.
-A sleeveless, white blouse with an ornamented collar that made looking for a necklace needless.

-Una falda de tiro algo con vuelo y estampado de flores que me enamoró por los colores, los pasteles con el azul me parecieron tan elegantes y con clase que ♥.
-Una camisa sin tirantes con un decorado de abalorios en el cuello por lo que no necesité buscar un collar para el conjunto.
smart and colorful combination

Details and positive aspects:

Both pieces of my outfit were united by a peach, wide belt which I tied to my waist height helping to remark my figure.
All in all, since I am a tall girl (1,75m) the high waisted, floaty skirt plus the wide belt waist heighted emphasized the lenght of my legs. This is a piece of advice, which I would take notice of if I were you: if you have long legs, wearing high wasted clothing higlights the lenght of you legs making them look prettier.
The shoes I matched this look with I will post them in further days since I wasn't able to take them a picture because I was in a hurry. I will also post the make up I wore. The jacket was just an ordinary peach blazer.

Los uní con un cinturón ancho a la altura de la cintura de color naranja pálido. Las cosas de tiro algo remarcan la figura y el conjunto hacía mis piernas destacar por su largura. Por ello el tiro alto es una gran opción para las chicas altas. Los zapatos los pondré en una entrada posterior y la chaqueta era una americana corta de color naranja pálido. No pude sacarme fotos con ella porque llegaba tarde.

Overall result:

This outfit was perfect for my promotion day since it was appropiate for the celebration: it wasn't too opulent nor was it lame. It was just perfect for the day because of its colors which were innocent and fresh just what a good girl would wear. And it really suited me I didn't want to wear a wedding dress but I also didn't liked the idea of dressing as if it was an ordinary Saturday.

Fue perfecto para mi graduación por no ser demasiado recargado ni demasiado soso. Los colores inocentes y frescos eran perfectos para una graduada. Me encantó.
                     


fashionable elegant look







0 comentarios:

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram

Followers

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Recent Posts